1. In my opinion, Thieves Cleaner can completely replace Windex for cleaning mirrors - I was so surprised by this, no streaks and same result as Windex minus the nauseating chemical smell.
2. I used it to clean the toilet bowl (outside) and it cleaned just as well as my Lysol. I used it to clean the inside of my toilet bowl, and it did a pretty good job, but I think I might have to find a better way to reach the inside part of the bowl- maybe I'll reuse the toilet bowl cleaner coz it has the spout thingy?
3. Shower - worked well, just had to scrub a bit (and by scrub I don't even use a real scrub, I just use a paper towel), but based on my experience, I usually still scrub even if I am using the "no-scrub" cleaner.
4. Counter top, faucet and shower head - cleaned just like my regular bathroom cleaner, so Yay!
I think I feel confident enough with the results to completely switch all my bathroom cleaning products to Thieves Cleaner - I know there are also a lot of recipes to make toilet bowl cleaner, etc. but I haven't explored that yet.. Right now, I'm happy with using just a higher concentration of Thieves Cleaner when I clean the washroom.
Oh and I did not feel nauseous AT ALL after cleaning the bathroom - usually I'll have a nasty headache after, but not this time! I expected this, but was happy to confirm it!
This is possibly my most favourite product from Young Living!
If you have any questions about where to buy it, or how to use it just leave a comment, send me a message or email 😊
* note that I used a higher concentration of Thieves cleaner (1/4 cup thieves on my 500ml spray bottle) and I used paper towel to wipe/scrub (I am very particular about cleaning our bathroom and I don't want to reuse sponge or scrubs. )